Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Evolution of....EWOK!

A good friend of mine is getting married in May and she is surprising her fiance with a grooms cake...see below, a you have probably guessed he likes Star Wars. She has asked me to make the cupcakes to go with the cake, so yesterday we got together to do a test run.

So you will now see the evolution of the ewok cupcakes... just wait it gets interesting! These are how they started looking.

Then this...don't worry they get better! I did the one on the right, I think at that point Carrie was reconsidering having me do them.
 Ok now you will see the Ewok creativity come to life.

We had soo much fun doing this, cupcakes ROCK!! Carrie and her favorite cupcake, lookin' good Carrie : )
 Alyssa in the process of decorating an Ewok!
 Carly didn't want to help but kept us company!
 Alyssa making the same face as the cupcake in her right hand. You can see the progression of the cupcakes right here! the right hand is one of her last cupcakes, and the left was her first decorated Ewok.
 Carrie making the same face as her Ewok! HILARIOUS!
 Again, some personification happening here!
 Desiree using some of the decorating chocolates for eyes, nice Desiree!

My favorite cupcake and I!
Carrie, Alyssa, and I with the finished products!
Congrats Carrie, oh and if you know Carrie and Mike, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THESE CUPCAKES TO MIKE!!!! It's a surprise!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! What did you use for the tan colored icing? Any other tips? I'll be making some Ewok cupcakes this weekend for my son's birthday party and I'd love any advice you can share! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete