Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hey World!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. This was mainly due to the fact that I had nothing to blog about.  Now I do!

1.  Alyssa went home, we really miss her but we are glad she got a job so quickly!! Before she left we had a party for her, A "Good-Pie" party! Lots of people came and we had such a good time! You can see photos and some pics from the party here. We miss you Alyssa, have fun in Rexburg
: )

2. Mom, Dad, Carly and I went to Virginia for Ella's baptism!! We got there Monday, Jake and Becky were in Utah until Thursday and were kind enough to let us stay in their house until they got home. So we toured around DC and the area until they got home, can I just say I LOVE DC, okay minus the traffic, it's AWESOME!

The trip down to Virginia took about 7 hours, well it was supposed to but we stopped in Gettysburg for 5 1/2 HOURS. Dad was having the time of his life. I really enjoyed being there, it was just a long day. 

In the car, FUN!! These pics were taken right after we stopped for dinner at KFC, Carly and I were in the middle of a sugar high after both downing large sodas. I think mom and dad were ready to kick us out of the car, don't worry they didn't!



Alyssa left this neck pillow behind for Carly, unfortunately it didn't work very well. This was the most efficient way to use it, haha. As you have most likely guessed we didn't really use it as a neck pillow.

 In Gettysburg...



 This was my favorite pic of Carly, they had these cannons all over Gettysburg. Carly wanted her picture taken in front of one so I volunteered to take it, I was standing there and saw these 3 really hot guys running, shirtless behind her soo. . . I waited until they were in the picture, Carly thought I just didn't know how to use the camera, haha. We had a good laugh after, when I told her why I took so long!
I think this is my favorite picture. All of the different expressions are hilarious!

Mom saw this NY monument on the side of the road, so we stopped to take a picture, we were all excited that there was a NEW YORK monument, by the end of our time in Gettysburg we were really annoyed every time we saw one because they were honestly about every 100 feet apart.
 We finally got to Jake and Becky's at around 9:30, such a LONG DAY.

On Tuesday we went to Mount Vernon, by far my favorite!!!
 In front of the gardens, which were beautiful!
 Dad was in heaven in the gardens, going off about how we could do that at home.
 The house was gorgeous, and HUGE. The view from the back porch was absolutely amazing. it's right on the Potomac River.


 Mom loved the flowers, this was by the old tomb at Mount Vernon.
 The New Tomb...

 It was really hot on Tuesday, and there was lots of walking. This is me after about 3 1/2 hours of being there and walking down to the slave farms. I was not very happy and wanted to be done.
 Dad was still having a great time, and ready to spend another 2 hours there. . .ugh.
 On Wednesday we decided to go to the capital building. This was also amazing, the only down side was the fact that it was like 90 degrees, really humid, and we parked like 5 miles away from the building. Walking down the mall was great though and I got a great tan!!

We parked by the Jefferson Monument, so that's what we did before heading to the Holocaust museum and then eventually the capital building.



 Almost there. . . kinda.
 YAY, we got there!

 The Capital building was beautiful, and very interesting : )

On Thursday Jake and Becky got home!! YAY :)

Aunt Em and Eva
 Aunt Carly and Eva
 The Beautiful, and pretty hilarious Ella!
Beautiful Eva, such a sweet baby : )
  On Thursday we went to the Museum of Natural History, to let Jake and Becky have some time to unwind from their trip.

Carly is trying to steal the moon, sorry to let you down Carly but it doesn't work, haven't you seen "Despicable Me?"

Mom and dad enjoying lunch on the mall, I thought it was a cute pic!

We also went to the American History Museum, which honestly was kind of disappointing. they didn't have very many exhibits. They did have an exhibit of the first wives dresses which was cool!

On Friday I wanted to go to the Air and Space museum. mom, Carly, Becky, and Ella didn't want to go so it was me, Jake, and dad! I don't think I have ever seen dad so excited, he took time to tell me about every single plane, and then tried to explain the engines to me, to no avail...I had no idea what he was talking. I just nodded and smiled : )


Later in the day we all headed out to Great Falls, which was beautiful!








 Later that night we drove by the temple, so beautiful :)


Saturday was the BIG DAY. Ella was baptized!!! YAY



We are all so proud of her, congrats Ella : )

Later in the day we went out to lunch to celebrate, I passed this cute little cupcake shop and had my pic taken. I would love to open a little shop like that some day!!
Later Mom, Dad, Jake, Carly and I drove to DC one last time to look around.

 There was a polish festival while we were there and we took a pic of the dancers.

Overall that was such a great trip, thanks Jake and Becky for letting us stay with you, and congrats to Ella for choosing to be baptized!! Thanks for putting up with this ridiculously long post! Have an AWESOME day : )

1 comment:

  1. i would love you and ella in bed, ella with her legs spread and you eating herpussy, i get behind you and ella could watch usfuck then she would know exactly what to do once it is her turn, on her knees eating yourpussy and i take her anal and vaginal cherries

    ReplyDelete