Thursday, May 24, 2012

Winding Down

So I took my last final today, hallelujah! It was chem and I feel it could have gone better... oh well its in the past now. So not only was this my last test of the semester but it was my last test at MCC, in the fall I start at St. John Fisher College, I could not be more excited!! I think the only way I could be more excited if it was a bit cheaper, alright who are we kidding a LOT cheaper haha. So I feel  like the school year is winding down but the summer is looking busy, and for the most part FUN! Mom is having her surgery tomorrow and I am staying home to help her. In a few weeks I am becoming a full time nanny for about 2 weeks. I am watching three cute kiddos for eleven days straight. They are adorable kids ( 6,4 and 1 years old.) Then after that I hop on a plane and head out to Utah for a family vacation! I am definitely looking forward to that!! Right now I am just enjoying the nice warm weather, and the SUN... it has been surprisingly sunny for upstate New York and if I have learned anything about living here its that you need to enjoy it while you can! I hope everyone is having a great end of the school year and start of spring!

Look at the awesome shirt Renae got me. For those who don't know its referring to the show "The Big Bang Theory" I love that show!!
 Bazinga! It's what Sheldon says every time he makes a "joke."

No comments:

Post a Comment