Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer Tales...

So I know that I haven't updated my blog in a while, but better late than never, right?! So this summer has been a really good one!
In the beginning of the summer I nanny-ed for the Farar's while they were on an Alaskan cruise for 11 days! The kids, Tayson (6) Kelsey (4) and Dustin (1), and I went to the Zoo, Build a  Bear, the park and lots of other places!! I love those kids and had such a great time!!
The day after the Farar's got home, we were off to Utah for the family reunion! It was so great to see everyone!!!
When I got home it was pretty relaxed for a while! I spent the rest of my summer with these 3 lovely ladies!


This is Kassy! Shes pretty amazing, I'm really glad she came home this summer and that we became such good friends, although we would have been friends sooner if she had come to institute more than once last summer...but i'm not bitter!  Love ya Kassy!!!!
Holly, she needs no description. the majority of you reading this already know who she is! hint hint, shes awesome!
On the right is Brittany! She is pretty much hilarious!!

I know this pic is kind of random but we had FHE at our house for the branch on Monday and we played pint twister!!! Lots of fun, and messy! The only thing missing is Kassy from the pic, but she is at BYU-I getting ready to go to Europe for 3 weeks! Miss you Kassy!!!

So its been a good summer, lots of time outside, got a pretty bad sunburn to prove it at the beginning of the summer with Kassy, that was...fun. I also spent some time down at the lake,

Now what you all want to hear about, well maybe not, but its what I want to talk about so...yep, School has started back up; and as all of you already know I started at a new school this year. I am now going to St. John Fisher!!!! YAY!! I love it, its a small campus and a very small student body. I love the smaller class sizes and the campus is absolutely gorgeous! I will have to take some pics and put them up! Well I figured since I am starting at a new school, that in my opinion is freakishly expensive, I should get some stuff to prove I go there!
Yep! I am officially a dork!!
It's the second week of classes and I have been pretty busy but its nice to have a routine!
So that basically sums up my summer, lots of little things adding up to a really good time!

Oh I got a haircut too, back to school and all! What do you think?
Thanks for reading. I know a lot of that was jumbled and incoherent, but hey that's me!!

1 comment:

  1. Not jumbled or incoherent, I followed just fine! And am so happy you updated!

    ReplyDelete