Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sorry : (

Ok so I got a few complaints of the quality of the pictures I was putting on my blog. Sorry gals... Here are some more flattering pictures! So here you go everyone...these are the two people I see most of the time, well because we live in the same house, I love you roomies : )
 Carly and Alyssa are the best ever, and as you can tell they are lots of fun, we were at Walmart and decided to take a little trip through the hat department!
Carly is my little big sister who is in the middle of writing a book which is amazing, seriously ask her about it, it is a really good book!! Knowing her she is most likely correcting my grammar as she reads this and has found about 5 mistakes...oh well, I am going to be a nurse not an English major. I Love you Carly-kins you're the best!
Alyssa is the Little Opera Singer Who Could, that is what she has been nicknamed, she is finishing up her major at Eastman School of Music. She started "stalking" our family after she offered Carly a ride at an activity at the branch, Carly and Alyssa became really good friends really fast, seriously one day I had no idea who Alyssa was and the next day and basically every day after she was at our house. I am so happy she did though because she now lives with as and we love having her, although I won't easily admit it because she is soo easy to tease I'm really really happy she's here, she is the seventh Jones daughter, sorry Sister Doggett we decided to keep her!!!

Little Big Sister, Carly! Here's the "good picture" you wanted...

Carly and I at Irondequoit Bay at the end of last summer!
I hope you like this picture more Alyssa. This was taken this last Halloween when we decided to carve pumpkins, and was the first pumpkin Alyssa ever carved, it is, very appropriately, an opera singer!

Alyssa and I just a few weeks ago, she decided we needed a decent picture of all three of us, but Carly ran away so...just me and Alyssa!



3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! You are all so beautiful and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really didn't have to apologize, I was just giving you a hard time. I hope you know I love you, and you can make fun of me whenever you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carrie, we really miss you!! : ( oh, And thank you for the permission to tease you alyssa!! :P

    ReplyDelete