Saturday, October 15, 2011

As Promised

Ok, so I just got back from the Halloween Party, it was such a blast! We had a good group of girls there and played some fun games and had fun talking and getting to know each other! Here are some pics from the event :) Also; I wanted to say thank you to my mom, Renae, ans my friends  Holly, Carrie for helping me get ready for this!!

Getting Ready and Set-up:

Cupcakes #1...not the best I have ever done. So we decided to go another direction!
 Carrie, my awesome cupcake making buddy, working on our 'new direction'
 NEW direction!! Pumpkin cupcakes : )
 Skeleton Cupcake, I accidentally broke his jaw. (the bones are made of white chocolate, the cupcake is chocolate, with chocolate frosting, and Oreo crumbs for "dirt")
 My costume!, I am Medusa everyone, NOT Cleopatra, haha
 You can kind of see the snakes in my hair.
 A snake going down my leg
 and down my arm
 I added this pic so you could see my make-up, i used kind of metallicy stone colored eye shadow, you know because Medusa is supposed to turn people to stone, I know I am so clever! Oh and nice expression Mike, haha.

and the hair, sorry about the blurriness!
 decorations!
 lights with the bat decorations and light covers.
 kind of blurry but the food table.
 Donuts on a string, lining up
 and GO
Group 2...GO

 The FINALISTS! The showdown.
 and she can't quite get it, GO AMANDA YOU CAN DO IT!!!
 She's Almost got it.

 I think it might have been a little too far up there, oh well it was so much fun!
 Me at the end of the night, I haven't had braids in so long i forgot how poofy my hair gets!
Sorry I thought I had more pictures but apparently not, it was a fun party but I am glad it is over! I hope you have an awesome Halloween!!

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the pictures and I'm really glad you had a great time :) good job em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way beautiful!! And the cupcakes were good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched you work so hard on this project and you did great!
    Congratulations on a job well done!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Wish I had been able to come. Look at those decorations some pretty cool people must have set them up;)

    ReplyDelete