Sunday, October 9, 2011

Glue Gun Madness

Lately I have been working like crazy on getting everything ready for our October enrichment activity, this year we decided on having a good old fashioned Halloween Party. So I have been making decorations, lots and lots of decorations!
 Above: Goal. Below: what I actually ended up making! I'm pretty happy about the outcome! I plan on hanging these above the food table.
 I am going to put up lights around the room and have these little bats hanging off of them (I made the bat not the pot and flowers)
 I also made little light covers, ghosts and pumpkins!
It has been so much fun to make all of these, I love do it yourself crafts!!

I am also making some cupcakes to take to the party, below are the pics for what I am going to make, the party is Saturday so I still have a lot to do: cupcakes, music, set up, costume, school work etc... ugh


as for my costume I am planning on being Medusa, thank you Erin for the idea!!! Renae is going to come down for the party and help me get ready, I am SO excited to see her :)
Happy Halloween everyone, I will post pictures of the actual party so you can see how it all turned out!


2 comments:

  1. I love the whole thing!!! I am now super excited for Halloween... I wonder what I should dress up as...

    ReplyDelete