Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday's are the BEST...

So I love Sundays, I get to go to church and listen to wonderful talks and lessons, see friends I haven't seen in a week, usually meet some new people (I'm at a singles branch so there are always people coming and going), then after that I get to come home and spend time with family and have a generally relaxing day. I have a feeling that I need to cherish these relaxing Sundays while I can because it seems like once you are out of a singles ward and you're married with kids Sundays get a bit stressful...I have observed this in others, so I feel like I should cherish the moment now, even though marriage and kids are a long ways off.

Today we had Elder Cook come speak to us, he is our local area seventy, he was the old stake president of Palmyra Stake when we first moved here. It was an excellent meeting. During Sunday school we talked about public relations and social networking. The church is focusing a lot on getting the church out in the media in a more positive light. We were challenged today, and during the last CES fireside, to go out of our comfort zone a bit and share our testimony and beliefs. I thought that I would add a link to mormon.org on my blog and create a profile there. It was a great lesson, and I really am not doing it justice here. 

I really enjoyed the lesson and am really excited about this challenge.

I hope you all had a relaxing and uplifting Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment